Talkshoe ID: 39904 | Episode 51 | Aug. 26th, 2010 | Audio
- Case B Manufactured Assignment showing alleged forged signatures by Citibank representatives signing on behalf of MERS and proven forged Notary signature.
- Screen prints of Jaime Hardcastle. pg1 and pg 2 (Hardcastle signature)
- State of Missouri Dennis Lueke Official signature and Public Oath of Office filing from Secretary of Stateshows notary signature and no corporate seal.
(See notes: Required documents before foreclosing entity can legally foreclose)
- Case C Manufactured Assignment showing another alleged forged signature of the same Jaime Hardcastle present on the Assignment of Mary Ann Houser Tavarez.
- Copy of Jaime Hardcastle's Authentic Signature.
- Case D Promissory Note with forged endorsement (same person used on two endorsements)
- Manufactured Assignment showing alleged forged signatures by foreclosure attorneys signing as representatives of MERS. Notary signature forged,
as evidenced by official Certificate of Appointment of
- Case E Manufactured Assignment showing alleged forged signatures by foreclosure attorneys signing as representatives of MERs. Notary signature allegedly forged. No Corporate seal.
Talkshoe ID: 39904 | Conference Call Information | Aug. 26th, 2010
- Case A Manufactured assignment showing alleged forged signatures by foreclosure attorneys signing as representatives of MERS. Notary did not witness. Assignment filed just pior to sale date.
- Screen print of McCalla Raymer webites showing Associate Attorneys' name.
- Screenprint showing notary appointment date (outside of the 4 year limit). No corporate seal
The documentation enclosed is intended to educate recipients about the criminal activity occuring within the foreclosure process. This study was initiated after borrowers were foreclosed on during the trial modification period, short sale processing period, and modification processing period. It has been observed borrowers responsibility requested accounting verification, made proper and regular payments, and filed correct paperwork for processing. Yet, the foreclosure prodeeded, robbing the borrowers of due process.
It has also been observed that judges are not requiring the foreclosurs entities to produce proper documentation, and the foreclosure process is being allowed unchecked.
It is this writer's hope that the provision of this information will cause change and accountability within the courts, the mortgage servicing companies, and the attorneys and processors in the default management functions.
Package presented to FBI office Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Lawsuit Claims Suspicious Signature
On Foreclosure Documents video
Commonlaw Copyright © 2010 - 2014 My Private Audio - All Natural Rights Reserved
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW